About the company
Elektrowin a. s. was founded on 25th May 2005 as the operator of a collective system by the most prominent producers of large and small household appliances. The company was entered in the Commercial Register on 15th July 2005 and received the ruling of the Ministry of the Environment on its entry in the Register of Producers under registration number KH001/05 – ECZ on 5th December 2005.
The operation and management of a collective system ensuring that producers pursuant to Section 37g, Letter e) of Waste Act No. 185/2001 Coll., as subsequently amended, jointly comply with their obligations as set out in Part 8 of Chapter II of Waste Act No. 185/2001 Coll., as subsequently amended, for the separate collection, re-taking, processing, use and disposal of electrical and electronic equipment and electrical and electronic waste.
The first collective system in the Czech Republic with this subject of business activity entered in the Commercial Register.
- non-profit organisation (a joint stock company with non-negotiable shares established for other than trading purposes),
- all founding companies have equal ownership interest,
- one system for all categories,
- the acceptance of all obligations of the participants in the collective system according to the current legislation,
- the same conditions for the founding companies and for the other participants,
- transparency and separation of logistic and recycling processes from other activities,
- the visible fee for historical electrical and electronic equipment
- compliance with the obligations of producers for historical and new waste,
- competitive tendering for logistic and recycling companies,
- high level of data security and protection.